Thursday 7 January 2010

Spectacular



image copyright ed watts 2009.

So, first go at my photo a day...

I have bumped in to loads of people during this snowy period and many conversations go like this, "hey, your a photographer, bet your getting loads of great shots of the snow. What a fantastic photo opportunity!" or "Hope you've documented this, you won't see scenes like this again for 30 years!"

Its exactly the same feeling I got my first time in New york, everywhere I looked seemed to be a recognizable amazing photo. At first I felt awkward about my reluctance to take these scenes in front of me, later I have learned to embrace it and for good or for bad the result is that I never take these pictures I feel I should!

So this is my document of the snowy season. It my not be as spectacular as some you may see on the likes of flickr, but hopefully there are not as many as these.


No comments:

Post a Comment